Condor 2 Alveomesh Shoes - White Nautico Multicolor
After 4 years of Research and Development, VEJA launched its first eco-friendly running shoe in 2019: the Condor. Thanks to feedback from the running community, the French brand has improved and developed a running line. Combine performance with innovative, bio-based and recycled materials.Ideal for daily runs, recovery sessions or everyday life, the Condor 2 combines comfort and durability.
- White náutico multi
- Alveomesh instep
- Panels made of T.P.U.
- Heel support insert made in Pebax RNew 100% castor oil
- Pebax RNew 100% castor oil logo V dated
- Tech liner 100% recycled plastic bottles
- Insole 51% sugar cane 8% banana oil
- L-Foam cushioned technology 30% latex from Brazil 70% synthetic latex
- Sole 30% Amazonian rubber 31% rice residue 39% synthetic rubber
Made in Brazil in the Fortaleza region
Surface: Road / Park
Drop: 10mm (27mm - 17mm)
Weight: 301 grams / 10.6 oz. (size 42)
Bio-based / Recycled 57%
* This model runs small. In case of doubt, we recommend choosing one size larger than what you normally wear.
Shipping to Peninsula 5.00€. Free Over 60€ orders.
Shipping to Balearic Islands 5.00€. Free Over 100€ orders.
Shipping to Canarias 12.00€.
Pay in up to 4 installments without interest or fees.
No commissions, 0% TAE, 0% TIN.
How does it work?
- Choose the "Clearpay" payment method at checkout.
- Indicate the number of instalments in which you want to pay.
- Complete a short form with your personal details.
1. National Returns:
Our returns are totally free for the customer *
To return your order you must follow the following steps:
1.1- Follow the following link and identify yourself with the email used in your purchase.
1.2- Confirm your identity and follow the steps to manage your return.
* Free return with the Post Office, depositing the package directly at the office. Collection at home or another address with Correos Express service at cost of 2.99€ to be deducted from the total amount of your return.
2.- European and International Returns
2.1- To make your return send us an email prior to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
2.2- The return costs will be pre-paid by the customer.
4. Returns of defective products:
By mail: To return a defective item you must follow the following steps:
5. Force majeure or fortuitous event
The customer is responsible for the correct delivery and management of returns.