V-10 Suede Shoes - Multico Sable Parme
Iconic sneakers from the Veja brand, model V-10, made of suede and leather.
- Multicolored sable parme
- Upper material suede
- V logo made of rubber and rice waste (22%)
- Insole: Amazon rubber, sugar cane, recycled E.V.A.* and organic cotton
- Outer sole: Amazon rubber (31%), rice waste (22%) and recycled rubber (12%)
- Lining: Tech (100% recycled polyester)
- Laces made of organic cotton
Made in Brazil
* The cowhide comes from farms in Uruguay, a country known for its cattle culture and the quality of its leather. It is tanned in Brazil, respecting the REACH standards. Special attention is paid to the use of water during the tanning process.
* The suede is made from the bottom of the cowhide previously brushed to make it softer and more flexible. It comes from farms in southern Brazil (Rio Grande do Sul). It is tanned in Brazil, respecting the REACH standards. Special attention is paid to the use of water during the tanning process. The suede is also coated with PFC-free, water-repellent oils to protect the shoes from light rain.
**Ethyl vinyl acetate
Shipping to Peninsula 5.00€. Free Over 60€ orders.
Shipping to Balearic Islands 5.00€. Free Over 100€ orders.
Shipping to Canarias 12.00€.
Pay in up to 4 installments without interest or fees.
No commissions, 0% TAE, 0% TIN.
How does it work?
- Choose the "Clearpay" payment method at checkout.
- Indicate the number of instalments in which you want to pay.
- Complete a short form with your personal details.
- If your application is approved, enter your payment method. The 1st installment will be charged automatically at that time.
Traitstore.com offers you the possibility of returning your purchases within a maximum period of 15 calendar days from the delivery date, provided that the products purchased have not been used and are in perfect condition.
1. National Returns:
Our returns are totally free for the customer *
To return your order you must follow the following steps:
1.1- Follow the following link and identify yourself with the email used in your purchase.
1.2- Confirm your identity and follow the steps to manage your return.
1.3- The returned items will be carefully checked. When the product is in perfect condition and with the internal labels, the corresponding amount will be paid, during the 3-4 days following receipt of the return, in the same way that they were paid.
* Free return service only available in Peninsula and Balearic Islands. Canarias, Ceuta and Melilla consult via email at email@example.com.
* Free return with the Post Office, depositing the package directly at the office. Collection at home or another address with Correos Express service at cost of 2.99€ to be deducted from the total amount of your return.
2.- European and International Returns
2.1- To make your return send us an email prior to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
2.2- The return costs will be pre-paid by the customer.
3.1- We do not offer the possibility of changing size, color or product. If you wish, you will have to make a new purchase and return the items you do not want using our return platform completely free of charge.
4. Returns of defective products:
By mail: To return a defective item you must follow the following steps:
4.1- Follow our returns link to manage the return of the defective product and choose the option "defective product" in the menu (you must attach a photo of the defect) and we recommend a brief explanation in the text field.
For hygiene reasons, we do not accept returns of cosmetic items or underwear when they are not in their original sealed packaging.
4.2- Once the item is received, Traitstore.com will proceed to carefully examine the returned product. In the event that the item is defective, we will proceed to change it. The change will be made as soon as possible and, in any case, within 7 days of receipt of the article at traitstore.com. In the case of not having stock, the amount will be returned within 7 days. In all cases of default return, the shipping costs will be borne by Traitstore.com
The provisions of this clause for the return of defective products will be understood without prejudice to the imperative rights that the consumer has to repair or replace the product, lower the price or terminate the contract in accordance with the provisions of Chapter II, Title V , of Book II of the Consolidated Text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users approved by Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007 of November 16.
5. Force majeure or fortuitous event
Traitstore.com will not be responsible for the total breach, defective performance or delay in the fulfillment of any of the obligations under its charge that were caused by any event of force majeure or fortuitous event. The term obligations that may exist will be suspended in such cases during the entire period during which the force majeure or fortuitous event continues, resuming the calculation once said force majeure or fortuitous event disappears.
For returns of promotional items whose discount applies to a single item or promotions with a discount on the total of a purchase, the amount to be returned will be the amount that the customer paid for the item, which will appear on the purchase receipt and not the price that the item had without promotion. In the event that you have used discount coupons for the purchase, keep in mind that the value of the discount coupon used will not be refunded.
All amounts that had been previously collected by Traitstore.com and that had to be returned to customers in accordance with the provisions of this clause, will be paid, as far as possible, through the same payment method that is would have used during purchase.
The conditions established for returns in this clause shall be understood without prejudice to the imperative rights that the consumer has in accordance with current legislation. Consequently, when the return is made within the first 15 days from the time of delivery, the provisions of articles 68 et seq. Of the Consumers' General Law for the Defense of Consumers will prevail over the provisions of this clause. Users approved by Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007 of November 16.
Traitstore.com reserves the right to reject returns sent after the deadline, or garments that are not in the same condition in which they were sent to the customer.
The customer is responsible for the correct delivery and management of returns.
The previous conditions of Traitstore.com will not be applied to purchases made in our physical store.