Life meets Art - Sam Lubell
An inspiring collection of the extraordinary private spaces of 250 of the world's most creative people, past and present
Life Meets Art is an unrivaled behind-the-scenes tour of some of the most fascinating, inspiring, and unique home interiors in the world. The living spaces of hundreds of the world's most talented people in the spheres of art, design, fashion, literature, music, and film provide inspiration for anyone fascinated by elegant living, creative interior design, and myriad possibilities for home decoration. It's a fascinating glimpse into the homes of some of history's greatest creatives - painters, sculptors, novelists, poets, fashion designers, composers, musicians, architects, and more.
- Format: hard cover
- Size: 290 x 250 mm (11 3/8 x 9 7/8 inches)
- Pages: 304 pp
- Illustrations: 275 illustrations
- ISBN: 9781838661311
Shipping to Peninsula 5.00€. Free Over 60€ orders.
Shipping to Balearic Islands 5.00€. Free Over 100€ orders.
Shipping to Canarias 12.00€.
Pay in up to 4 installments without interest or fees.
No commissions, 0% TAE, 0% TIN.
How does it work?
- Choose the "Clearpay" payment method at checkout.
- Indicate the number of instalments in which you want to pay.
- Complete a short form with your personal details.
1. National Returns:
Our returns are totally free for the customer *
To return your order you must follow the following steps:
1.1- Follow the following link and identify yourself with the email used in your purchase.
1.2- Confirm your identity and follow the steps to manage your return.
* Free return with the Post Office, depositing the package directly at the office. Collection at home or another address with Correos Express service at cost of 2.99€ to be deducted from the total amount of your return.
2.- European and International Returns
2.1- To make your return send us an email prior to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
2.2- The return costs will be pre-paid by the customer.
4. Returns of defective products:
By mail: To return a defective item you must follow the following steps:
5. Force majeure or fortuitous event
The customer is responsible for the correct delivery and management of returns.